i interrupt the unintended blog silence with a plea for help, and money if you gots it.
the reproducing genius family needs our help. their beautiful, perfect son has been diagnosed with a one-in-a-million kind of leukemia. he will turn 3 next week.
already, he is undergoing chemo, not even a week after diagnosis. he needs a bone marrow transplant, and the search for a donor match is on.
here is where the help pleas begin:
1. register to be a bone marrow donor. it’s free, and you can do everything from your own couch. simply visit be the match today.
2. donate directly to the genius family via paypal. there is a button on their blog.
3. the most excellent t-shirt-making duo at chronicles of conception have created an awesome t-shirt. check it out:
here are the deets to order:
Alright folks, t-shirt orders are a GO as of RIGHT NOW. $20 each including shipping to you. PLEASE tell ALL your friends and family. We have until NEXT FRIDAY (8/31) to get as many orders as possible. 100% of the profits go to helping BG. I want us to be able to sell a TON of these. Please post on your blog, email your friends, share with your family and coworkers, post on your wall….etc. You can order YOUTH XS (2-4), S (6-8), M (10-12), L (14-16), XL (18-20) or ADULT (S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X) t-shirts. Accepting orders NOW through next Friday August 31st. Please email me at email@example.com with your order (size, quantity & mailing address) and I will email you back with the paypal address to send payment to. Let’s support BG!
4. harness the power of social media for good. do what i am doing. prove that twitter and facebook are more than just places to post inane, poorly spelled commentary about the election.
5. send all your love, prayers, and hope to bg.