dear hip monkey of a son,
i wrote you a letter just over a week ago.
a whole lot has changed since then.
- you eat food. you like food. you want our food.
- you go days without pooing in your diaper.
- you try to sit up while lying on your back and are constantly doing baby crunches.
- you can–but mostly refuse to–roll over both ways now.
- you can stand unassisted while propped up against something like a couch for minutes at a time.
- you can pass items from hand to another, usually while growling.
one thing that has not changed at all: your utter deliciousness. i can’t get enough of you.
i love you and love you and love you some more.