- here comes nausea, slowly but surely. at least i am still hungry. and oh so hungry for gyros. tzatziki was created by jesus for my absolute joy, i’m sure of it. (tearing up a little just thinking about it.)
- when jude was sparky, she used to wake me up every night at 3 am, beginning in the first trimester. ziggy? 5 am. late sleeping embryo. i dig.
- my belly, she is already expanding.
- my mother asked if this pregnancy was intentional.
- jude is cutting the remainder of her teeth simultaneously. she holds both her hands over her whole mouth and wails mournfully. i wish i could give her vicodin and a glass of wine.
- we took jude to the circus this weekend. she gave the eyebrows of disapproval to the old shriner man in the fez , was indifferent to the big kitties and elephant, and ignored the clowns. she loved the dogs (DOGS!) and the highwire motorcycle man. she signed ‘more’ over and over when his act was over.
- did i mention i could really, REALLY go for a gyro?
- tomorrow is my first midwife appointment!
- tzatziki. mmm.
January 19, 2010 by ohchicken