calliope has charged us with a holiday funtastic scattergories experience. she says: “it’s harder than it looks! Play here or let me know if you play on your blog. (note to those new to the game: these don’t have to be actual truths. If it helps- replace the word “you” in the questions & substitute it with “someone”.) Play on & use your imagination! Use the first letter of the answer to the first question to come up with answers for the rest.”
1 )What is the name of your favorite Holiday themed song?
bring a torch, jeannette isabella
2) Something on your wish list
bose noise canceling headphones
3) Something you plan on baking
banana bread, perhaps
4) Something you plan on giving
big ol smooches
5) Something you plan on avoiding eating
6) Something you plan on adding to the chorus of ‘12 Days of Christmas’
(13) babies makin’ babies
7) Something you plan on returning/ re-gifting
bear-themed sweater of any sort.
8 ) Something you wish was stuffed into your stocking (heh)
bars and bars of chocolate, please.
9) Some place you wish you could travel to this month
10) Something you will decorate with
believably real-looking christmas tree. well, not really.