i’ve been tagged by sacha over at babycakes. here we go!
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
1. i put this meme off for a few days because i couldn’t come up with any yet-undisclosed quirks about myself…
2. even though i have a normal girl voice, i can make it go very very low, and sound very much like a man. this is especially disarming over the phone. i’ve had fun with it for years, even to the point of setting my imaginary brother up on a blind date with a friend in high school. oh the cruelty.
3. i was once hugged by anne murray, whom i had to meet at a business luncheon that featured chicken wings. she was nice to me b/c we shared the same first name. she was not friendly with any of my coworkers. i have photographic evidence of this moment…maybe i will drag it out and scan someday.
4. i am traveling to nashville this wednesday (i lived there for 5 years before moving to texass), and friends are throwing me a baby shower. the theme? the immaculate conception. priceless. (i really wish h could come with me. boo…)
5. i currently cannot get enough of hot hot hot green curry in coconut milk with lots of chicken and veggies over jasmine rice. luckily, it’s pretty easy to make, and h is enjoying it as much as i am. so. i’ve had it 3 times in the past 4 days.
6. curiously enough, i am no longer constipated. (see # 5.)